The JLS PTA relies on your financial support to pay for the programs that we offer to the JLS community. With your help, the PTA provides support for teachers, technology, school grants, and many other programs that ultimately support and connect JLS students.
Your donations are VITAL to our continued work. Checks may be made payable to the JLS PTA and may be left in the PTA Treasurer mail cubby in the JLS main office. If your company will match funds, please let us know, as matching corporate funds are an important piece of our budget. JLS’s PTA is a 501 (C) (3) organization, so your donations to our PTA may be tax deductible. The tax identification number for the JLS PTA is 94-6174779.
|Fundraise while you
shop! Click here.
Besides becoming a member, there are some other ways you can help support the JLS PTA:
- Sign up for eScrip. Click here for details.
- Shop online at Amazon. Go to smile.amazon.com and name Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle PTA. Click here for details.
- Volunteer your time. Click here to see our PTA job descriptions for Committee Chairs and Coordinators, or click here to see our PTA job descriptions for the Executive Board.
- PTA President Lili Nova-Roessig at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Executive VP Julia Jacobsen at email@example.com
And THANK YOU for your generous support of our school!
Are you a volunteer in charge of an event for which you collect funds from participants? Keep track of your revenue with the Cash Verification Form, available on the PTA Forms page (click here).
Checks should be made out to JLS PTA, and please have two PTA members initial for and count cash, not from the same family.
PTA Reimbursement Form
If you need to be reimbursed for expenses, use the PTA Reimbursement Form, available on the PTA Forms page (click here).
Please include original receipts with the printed form.