NEWS AND UPDATES
Please join us in the 21 Day Palo Alto Equity Challenge. All details here.
- February 01- Febraruy 20- 21 Day Palo Alto Equity Challenge
- February 10- Principal Coffee, Transitions, 8:30 AM | 8th Grade High School Course Selection Workshop Gunn& Paly, 6:30 PM | AVID Information Night (English) 6 PM
- February 11- Connections Board Meeting | AVID Information Night (Spanish) 6 PM
- February 15- President’s Day No School
- February 19- 8th Grade, Course Selection Forms Due
- February 22- Site Council Meeting, 3:45 PM
- February 24- Principal Coffee, AIB Literacy Assessment, 8:30 AM | Choice Applications Due
- February 25- Connections Parent Coffee
Logging into Schoology
- Trying to figure out Schoology? If you’re new to these tools, or just need a refresher, check out these helpful tutorials, created by a parent at Duvenek and Greene:
- STEP 1: Logging into PAUSD portal for the first time:WEBSITE: id.pausd.orgVIDEO: https://www.youtube.
- Step 2: How to view your child’s assignment and classroom information on Schoology:
Link to Schoology iNSTRUCTIONS: https://www.
pausd.org/school-life/ educational-technology/ schoologyStep 3: Still having trouble? Email the Tech Support Hotline:
- Stay Connected
JLS enews is a weekly JLS PTA publication that contains important information, announcements, and event notifications from JLS school, JLS PTA, PAUSD and the Palo Alto PTA Council. If you are new to JLS or are not subscribed to the JLS enews, please follow the below links for grade level sign ups. No action is needed on your part if you are already receiving the JLS enews.
- 6th grade: eNews sign up
7th grade: eNews sign up
8th grade: eNews sign up
For questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The JLS PTA uses UpToUs for our online school directory, allowing parents to connect with one another and participate in Grade Level Parent Networks announcements and meetings. When you completed the PAUSD Annual Data Update (ADA) or registered as a new student, you were asked if you would share your contact info with the PTA. If you clicked “Yes”, you will be in the UpToUs directory and have access to the directory. If you clicked “no”, you will not be in the directory and must create your own UpToUs account.
To get started, go to UpToUs and log in with the same email address that you used when you registered with the school district. UpToUs has mobile apps too:
- Palo Alto Council of PTAs
- For information on parent education or community service and sports opportunities for kids, don’t forget to check out the Palo Alto Council of PTAs website.